Featuring leading speakers from within and outside of the Industry, the Content Sessions bring you actionable and inspiring insight delivered on trends, opportunities, skills, best practices and personal growth; providing you with the means to inspire innovation, leadership and growth for you and within your own organization. Please visit frequently to see the details as they are added.
presented by The Joint Commission Resources
Continuing Education Program
(A total 6 contact hours/CEU credit hours will be offered on Sunday plus 1 hour on Monday and 1 hour on Tuesday)
- Safe Health Design
- Discuss designing a healthy healing environment
- Review how the environment impacts patient safety and workflow
- Determine who should be included in the design process.
- Behavioral Health
- Review the changes in how behavioral health units are surveyed
- Share information from the expert panel.
- NFPA 101 Chapter 43
- Review chapter definitions
- Discuss what happens if there is an occupancy change
- NFPA 99 Chapter 4
- Review the risk assessment process
- Discuss how TJC and CMS is surveying to this.